Welcome to my newly made music blog. I figured that most of the readers on my LiveJournal and other various blogs didn't read the music-based entries posted there, and my Last.fm page was a bit too low profile for what I'm trying to do. So I started yet another blog, dedicated entirely to all things music (hence the title). I'm not entirely sure what exactly is going in here, but expect lots of musings on songs, albums, anything that makes me a music geek. If you have something you want me to rant about, let me know, I will consider the topic. Some ground rules about commenting may come in later, depending on what kind of feedback I get.
Most of my readers probably know what kind of music I'm into, but just to get things started off, a quick iTunes survey for the sake of getting a general idea in case i have any new readers:
Number of songs: 1627 (and growing)
Total Time: 4:09:35:00 (days:hours:mins:seconds)
Sort by song title:
-first song: Queen - '39
-Last song: Stone Sour - Zzyzx Rd.
Sort by length:
-Shortest song: Merry Christmas from Mr.T (:14)
-Longest Song: Pink Floyd - Shine On You Crazy Diamond (17:29)
Sort by album:
-First Song: Beyonce - Check On It
-Last Song: Collective Soul - How Do You Love? (That's the last listed album; I have several with no album title given)
First five songs that come up on shuffle:
1. Stone Temple Pilots - Interstate Love Song
2. Goo Goo Dolls - Iris
3. Stone Sour - Sillyworld
4. No Doubt - Don't Speak
5. 30 Seconds to Mars - Attack
Top 10 Most Played Songs:
1. All-American Rejects - Move Along
2. The Fray - Over My Head (Cable Car) [Live at the Electric Factory]
3. Omnisoul - Waiting (Save Your Life)
4. AFI - Summer Shudder
5. Lostprophets - Rooftops (A Liberation Broadcast)
6. Our Lady Peace - Innocent
7. Stone Sour - Through Glass
8. 30 Seconds to Mars - The Kill
9. Breaking Benjamin - The Diary of Jane (Acoustic)
10. Creedence Clearwater Revival - Up Around the Bend
Search "sex", how many songs come up? 3
Search "love", how many songs come up? 54
Search "death", how many songs come up? 3
Search "hate", how many songs come up? 4
Search "wish", how many songs come up? 4
Yeah that's it for me. I'll be back probably tomorrow. Feedback of any sort is appreciated from here on out.
==TJ==

No comments:
Post a Comment