Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year Everybody!!

Yet another computer problem has sidelined me until further notice (I'm typing this on my brother's very nice laptop). I'm seriously hoping 2009 will have fewer of these problems in store.

As for things that 2009 hold for VLM, I've got a number of ideas lined up, among them a restart of the Album-A-Day project with more commitment to that and other features, perhaps the arrival of a few guest bloggers, and the much-discussed departure from this site over to Wordpress (still exploring the idea of moving to my own server too, but that'll take more time). I have some other ideas in the pipeline, but also curious as to what you, my loyal readers, would like to see. If you have thoughts on what Viva La Mainstream should be doing, by all means drop a message somewhere on the site (or the new site when it launches in about two weeks). Till then. Happy New Year, and I'll be back again as soon as circumstance allows.

==TJ==

No comments: