Thursday, January 25, 2007

When You've Lost All Hope And Excuses...

No, I'm not abandoning this thing, I've just been working on the next entry because I want to do this one well. Probably by the end of this week I'll have posted for you a review of Fall Out Boy's new album, Infinity on High. It leaked to the internet over the weekend and it's now on my iPod. So far I'm really impressed. Expect a more thorough review soon.

Meanwhile, I encourage you all to listen to my radio show tomorrow, as I will be previewing FOB's new album as well as broadcasting with Danielle (my new co-DJ) from the Chat at the activities fair. Is that terribly exciting? No. Do I want you to listen anyway? Yes.

While I'm here and mentioning my friend Danielle, she writes reviews for mxdwn.com. Read her stuff, it's pretty good. And maybe now that I plugged her she can mention me on her page *hint hint*

==TJ==

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for plugging me. I don't run the site, so I can't just mention you somewhere, but I'll see what I can do.
-Danielle