Thursday, August 23, 2007

The Heads of A Million Teenage Girls Just Exploded

Now, what if I were to tell you that Fall Out Boy and Kanye West got together and remixed, mashed up, and did cool stuff to all their popular hits, ie a mashup of "Gold Digger" and "Dance, Dance", and then released an online mixtape of the results of that gathering? Is that something you might be interested in?



Download from The Leak Source [via Idolator]

Yeah, I think my work here is done. Enjoy.

==TJ==

EDIT: I was slightly mistaken. As indicated by the "Presented by PDA & His Army of DJ's", this is the work of a group of relatively talented DJs. Kanye and FOB had nothing to do with the creation of this mixtape. Still damn cool though. Already listened through it once, and I think it needs another play-through for a decent rating. So far the highlights are "We Majorly Thankful", "Thanks For Telling Me Nothing" (a mashup of "Thnks Fr Th Mmrs" and "Can't Tell Me Nothing"), and the "Arms Race Megamix" which you have to hear to understand fully.
(Tentative)Ruling on the Field: 7.5/10

2 comments:

I Blame the Reds said...

I know right? Stupid Jar Jar, if Qui-Gon had just killed him like we all knew he should have when he first saw him.
-A-n-dy-

And I found it thru your facebook....how'd you find mine?

I Blame the Reds said...

OH! I see what you mean, I forgot about that thing. HAHAH Oh Doop. Good ole Doop.


What day are you heading back to school?