And, now, I'd like to present you with a healthy dose of WTF?!?! I can't make this kind of stuff up:
Flo Rida - Low (Red Jumpsuit Apparatus remix)
Pop quiz, everybody! The song above makes TJ want to:
A)Proclaim the arrival of the golden age of music
B)Weep uncontrollably for the future
C)Punch small children, set fields of flowers ablaze and destroy everything that is beautiful in this world
D)Dance like a moron
If you answered A to that question, go sit in a corner while the rest of us point and laugh. If you said D...just...no. If you answered C, you would be correct. Apparently the way to make an irritating-as-all-unholy-hell song acceptable to people like me is to take a second-rate rock band and put them behind it. Did it work? The scary thing is...I don't know. For the moment I'm hoping this is a joke and I won't turn on Q102 later today to hear this. But if you find me later today and my ears are bleeding and you see some small children crying in a scorched field, you'll know why.
==TJ==
Thursday, January 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment