OK, so awhile ago I submitted a playlist to Radio 104.5 here in Philly for a contest called "Philly's Finest Hour", and they randomly select playlists, and the playlist creator comes in and shows off their 12 songs on the air, and then listneners rate the playlist. The top rated after each week goes to the next round, and then the best of them all wins a show for a month on 104.5
MY PLAYLIST GOT SELECTED!!! So earlier today I went in and recorded some stuff for between songs, and my playlist will air TONGIHT AT 11PM!!! If you live in the Philly area tune into 104.5 tonight to hear my songs, or if you're out of state go to http://www.radio1045.com and listen to the internet stream. Then go to radio1045.com and rate my playlist. If I get the best rating out of this week I move on to the next round! HOW COOL IS THAT?!?!
My playlist can be found here on iTunes (it's not in the right order though...working on that now)
PLEASE RATE MY PLAYLIST!!!
==TJ==

No comments:
Post a Comment