Saturday, February 16, 2008

It's Time for your Weekend WTF?!?!

Introducing a new weekly(ish) feature on Viva La Mainstream!, entitled Weekend WTF?!?! It's where I post and/or discuss a song that is pretty well described as What The F#(&. Some posts might actually have meaning, others will just be something ridiculous.

I know I posted this back in the spring when this first came out, but it's so cool it needs to be re-posted. Sometime in mid-2007, after Fall Out Boy released Infinity On High, but before Kanye released Graduation, a group of DJs put together a mixtape of mashups, blends and remixes between Kanye and FOB. The results were fairly mixed, but the highlight was the mashup of "Dance Dance" and "Golddigger". I love it, and I think you'd be hard pressed to not do the same.

Kanye West and Fall Out Boy - I Don't Care I Still Love Her

==TJ==

Currently Listening: Good Charlotte - I Don't Wanna Be In Love (Dance Floor Anthem) [iTunes]
(why...why do I like this song??)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thanks for sharing this. it's something that i wouldn't have really wanted to miss out on because wentz and west seem like they could each cover a corner of oz, which kinda makes this awesome for me.