Monday, June 16, 2008

¡VLM! Doubles Your Daily Reading Material

Hello readers. As promised, a special announcement is below.

Today will mark the official launch of Micro-Buttered Popcorn, the film/TV counterpart to this blog. I've been working on it for the last week or two since I had the idea to launch one, and as of this morning I feel its ready to be viewed by the masses. It is in some sense still under construction (sidebars and widgets still being added, template might change again), but it exists, and is certainly worth reading. I aim for it to be a pretty inclusive film blog, but right now it is very clearly a geek movie blog. Working on that. So without any more explanation or guilding the lily or whatever, I give you the newest VLM project. Read it, tell me what you think, repeat. You know the drill.

Thanks for reading.

Micro-Buttered Popcorn

==TJ==

No comments: