I generally try to keep my personal life out of this blog, because it just hasn't seemed appropriate whatwith the LJ and Facebook. But this past week has been one of those weeks where everything gets affected, especially the music. In light of all that's gone (wr)on(g), I offer you a sampling of what I've been listening to these past few days. Downloads to come later for some tracks.
Oasis - Live Forever
Oasis - Stop Crying Your Heart Out
Daniel Powter - Bad Day
Secondhand Serenade - Vulnerable
Snow Patrol - Make This Go On Forever
The Fray - How To Save A Life
Jack's Mannequin - Into The Airwaves
Hinder - Better Than Me
Dashboard Confessional - Standard Lines
Daughtry - Used To
Something Corporate - Forget December
Ronnie Day - Coming Home Soon
There's probably some more, but that covers the bulk of it. One more thing; music brings out a lot of emotions in me, but very few pieces of music can bring me to tears (the ones that can...we don't talk about). Ronnie Day's debut album, aptly titled The Album, came damned close to being one of those. If you can get your hands on The Album, buy it. Till then, check out his myspace, it gives you just as good a glimpse. He's playing Penn's Landing on the 29th with Dashboard and a bunch of others as part of MTVU's concert series...looking into trying to go to this one...
That's all.
==TJ==



1 comment:
Hey TJ...music is always the greatest therapy, I keep my medicine cabinet fully stocked at all times...I usually take a liberal hit off my White Album and that sets me rite as rain! Hang in there, brother!
Post a Comment