Yeah, I know it's been nearly a month since I updated. So sue me.
Some quick things and I promise a real update in the next week or so.
-In lieu of a real review, I will tell you that Bright Eyes's album Cassadaga is pretty cool, but kinda lags in the middle. *** 1/2 out of *****
-Ronnie Day's The Album is incredible. Think Teddy Geiger meets Dashboard Confessional. ****
-All the Stars and Boulevards by Augustana needs a couple listens to sink in, but is a really fun, well-written album. ****
-Me. Seeing Dashboard 3 rows from the stage. And getting Ronnie Day's autograph. And other cool stuff. LiveJournal has that one (second entry from the top)
Now that school's out I'm gonna go back to getting serious about this. My next update will come early next week and it's gonna be a review of Linkin Park's Minutes to Midnight, which leaked earlier today. So stick around for that.
==TJ==
Friday, May 4, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment