Thursday, October 2, 2008

Some More Housekeeping

So due to some arrangements that take priority right now, no radio show today. In fact, in all likelihood the radio show will be condensed to once a week, Tuesdays from 3-5PM. So I'll be back on the air fo' legit on Tuesday.

You can see some more layout changes on the site now, namely a return of the header image and one more ad (that's the last one, I promise). I'm not sure, but I feel like the site might be too cluttered now. Feedback is greatly appreciated.

In other site news, we've steadily cracked 1,000 readers for the last few days. Welcome to all new visitors, and glad to have you reading. The first two rules of Fight Club do not apply here; by all means, tell your friends!

(PS: anyone know how to get digg, reddit, and/or StumbleUpon links on each entry and wanna tell me how to do it?)

Since most of the tracks in question have now seen their official release, I'm restoring the links in this post. You can also find those links and many more by checking the VLM archives. Enjoy. In the meantime, here's something new to sweeten the deal a bit.

Oasis - The Shock of the Lightning
[iTunes]

I'll be back again later tonight with the long-in-waiting Jack's Mannequin review. Check again late tonight.

==TJ==

No comments: