...except this year they did a pretty good job. No, seriously, the nominees are pretty much right. Kanye has 8 including Album of the Year. In a showing of pure awesome, the Foo Fighters are up for Album, Song, and Record of the year. Didn't I tell you Echoes, Silence, Patience, and Grace was amazing? Amy Winehouse is up for
Meanwhile, I've been keeping tabs on various groups' Best of '07 lists, and two things pop into my mind:
-Who do Dave Grohl, Jim Adkins, and Trent Reznor need to blow in order to get in anyone's Top 25??
-The overwhelming love for LCD Soundsystem's CD Sound of Silver led me to pick up a copy for myself. Is it good? yes. Is it likely to grow on me? Yes. Do I think it belongs as #1 on everyone's list? NO. Full review coming, but my first impression was "Four-and-a-half Inch Nails".
Back later.
==TJ==

No comments:
Post a Comment