Mixed feelings about the album cover, but I kinda get the meaning behind it. Anyway, guess Coldplay is deciding to do whatever it takes to make sure EMI doesn't fuck this one up. Being at best a casual Coldplay fan, I'll pick up the single and let that determine whether I buy the album.
Wait...isn't that how the music industry wants things to be done?!?!?!? Horrors...
Check coldplay.com tomorrow at 7:15 EDT for "Violet Hill". For my readers on the west coast, it'll be up by sunrise for you. For readers abroad, get it on your lunch break. I'll be sure to review it once I've heard it.
==TJ==

2 comments:
"Mixed feelings about the album cover, but I kinda get the meaning behind it. "
But there's something strange about an iconic painting of the FRENCH Revolution being grafittied over in Spanish.
Shouldn't this be "Vive la vie"?
Nope. The French/Spanish juxtaposition has been talked about since the cover's release, and it's all being chalked up to the band's general weirdness.
Post a Comment