Thanks to some help from friends, I found a place where I can create ringtones that I can send to my phone without all the hassle that usually comes with doing so. I've already mentioned what a racket legal ringtone purchases are ($2.50 per clip for me, when I can buy the whole %$&#ing song for $0.99). Myxertones works with just about every carrier, and allows you to make ringtones from MP3 files on your computer with relative ease. Sending them costs about as much as a picture message ($1.99 for me...your phone needs to be able to send picture messages) and Myxertones Terms of Use policy appears to be a formality, since searching nearly any band will get you what you want. I've linked to my artist page, again a formality so people can see the ringtones I created.
I don't know how long this will last, since it is still possible that Myxertones will shut me down, but it's been kinda fun for the last few days, so enjoy the ones I've already made, and if you have a request, let me know.
VivaLaMainstream on Myxertones
Till then, enjoy some beautiful weather (especially for those on the east coast), and have a free MP3 to celebrate the joyous sunshine.
Collective Soul - Hollywood [iTunes]
==TJ==
Friday, April 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment