I forgot to mention this before the crash last week, and forgot further when I posted earlier today:
I made two new ringtones last weekend;
August Rush - Something Inside [thus completing the August Rush trifecta of awesome songs from that movie]
Coldplay - Viva La Vida (iTunes Mix) [pretty much the audio from the ubiquitous iTunes ad]
The Coldplay ringtone has in just 8 days already snagged over 2,000 downloads, so the masses would recommend that one, and all the ones I've made in the past are still available. Link is below and in the sidebar.
VivaLaMainstream's ringtones on Myxer
Back later this weekend, and expect a special announcement on Monday (astute readers might have already found the subject of the announcement).
==TJ==

1 comment:
Hey TJ! Thanks for using Myxer to create and release your ringtones, and for spreading the word! You ROCK!
--J.C. Hutchins
Social Media Marketing Manager, Myxer.com
Post a Comment