New speculation around the previously blogged-about NIN song "Discipline" suggests it might be the first single from the forthcoming sequel to 2007's Year Zero. It would make some level of sense, based on the overall mood of the song and it would give meaning to the cryptic "two weeks!" blog. But for Year Zero II to come out this close to Ghosts seems a bit defeating; unless "Discipline" explodes in the coming weeks, I think people will be tired of NIN and the Year Zero sequel will be a tad overkill-ish. That's probably just me though.
Side note: Thanks to everyone who's gone and looked at my ringtones on Myxertones in the last week. I've only been active on the site for a week, but already the 14 ringtones I've made have rung up 260 downloads. Hope you enjoy 'em, and I'm happy to indulge any requests.
Matt over at Addicted to Vinyl pointed me in the direction of this little doozy from Chris Cornell from the 1998 film version of Great Expectations. Reason #4,623 why I love the man.
Chris Cornell - Sunshower
Back later.
==TJ==



3 comments:
my guess is 2 weeks til presale of his tour dates? since they are coming up in July and still haven't gone on sale... but who knows!
Maybe, but I don't see Trent building up THIS much hype for something that, well, small. The ID3 tags on "Discipline" say to check nin.com on May 5, so we find out then I suppose.
==TJ==
NICE! Glad you dug it...
Thanks for the plug!
Post a Comment