Tuesday, September 23, 2008

On The Broadcast: New Killers, et al, Deas Vail, and some Newbies

Yes, I'm aware that several of my posts have gone missing. I contacted Blogger's tech support about it, but since Blogger's idea of tech support seems series of forums that are largely dominated by the blind leading the blind, I dunno how much success I'll have. It's also possible that the entries were pulled on ToS violations (this is an MP3 blog after all), but it'd still be nice to be notified that such was happening. The only piece I really mind missing is the Metallica review, but I'll live. All the mp3s are still in existence on a different server and I'll link to that another time.

Anyway, today at 3PM (that's on the East Coast, adjust for your area accordingly) VLM is back on the radio at radio.arcadia.edu. Today's broadcast will have: New music from The Killers, Snow Patrol, Kanye, and Alicia Keys, as well as your normal healthy dose of Foo, Paramore and other goodies. Also expect some new Under the Radar bands, especially a band called Deas Vail. I'll do a full piece on them later this week, but they're impressive. I also did another strafing run on Ariel Publicity's site, so you'll hear some music from bands they endorse. All that and God knows what else, this afternoon at radio.arcadia.edu

And now for something completely different

Daughtry - Feels Like The First Time
[iTunes]
(Yes, a cover of the Foreigner song)

==TJ==

No comments: