Tuesday, September 23, 2008

VLM Sells Out (Kidding)

So potentially big news:

Viva La Mainstream was invited and accepted to be a part of the MOG music network. I had heard of MOG before but never looked that deep into it; from what I gathered its some cross breed between last.fm and Hype Machine, but that doesn't quite do it justice. But anyway, VLM is a member of MOG now. I'm also trying out their MOG Music Network, which will in theory bring more traffic to my site. It also means the site is ad-supported for awhile, but frankly, I'm not worried too much about it.

So basically look for some changes to come to the site in the coming weeks and months. VLM might look different, but it's still just me typing the posts, its just that now there's more going on behind the scenes.

I'm as new to this as you all are, so let's see where this goes. Thanks for sticking around this long.

==TJ==

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that is awesome...congrats!!