First, I present to you a song dedicated to my new television obsession:
The Wallflowers - Heroes (Not available on iTunes or AmazonMP3)
I rented the first two discs of season 1 this weekend. I tried giving it a shot earlier in the year, but real life kept me from watching it regularly. I'm truly impressed. Definitely not the typical comic book superhero type thing going on, but it still holds my attention as well as Spider-Man. Definitely something I'm gonna try to snag on DVD when I have money again.
I went bowling with a few of my friends this weekend. No real story here, it just gave me an excuse to post this video/song. If you didn't see Across the Universe in theaters, its out on DVD February 5th. Make your life a little better and go watch it.
Jim Sturgess - I've Just Seen A Face [iTunes]
I got a new phone last week, and finally managed to get some ringtones that don't suck. If you were to call me right now, I would hear "Paralyzer" by Finger Eleven. I posted it in the last entry, go pick it up.
In what is the ultimate proof of justice in the music world, American Idol winner Taylor Hicks was dropped by his record label last week. When reached for comment, fellow contestant Chris Daughtry had only this to say: "Taylor Who?"
Daughtry - Over You [iTunes]
I think that's it for now. I promise a better entry tomorrow.
Currently Listening: Snow Patrol - Set Fire to the Third Bar [iTunes]
==TJ==

No comments:
Post a Comment