Went on a bit of a ringtone buying rampage last night that might carry on into today. For the record, $2.50 for a 30 second clip of a song on my phone is ridiculous. No wonder ringtones have been so profitable. Anyway, if you were to call my phone right now, I would hear one of the following songs:
Finger Eleven - Paralyzer
Sixx:A.M. - Life is Beautiful
Dropkick Murphys - I'm Shipping Up To Boston
Today happens to have two birthdays of note; The first is that of my mother. I doubt my mother reads this thing, but either way, Happy Birthday Mom! The other is that of Foo Fighter's leader Dave Grohl, who turns 40 today. In honor of this, I was going to upload my 10 favorite Foo Fighter songs, but the internet here on campus is being slow, so I can only give you my three faves off the new album.
The Pretender
Long Road to Ruin
Cheer Up Boys, Your Makeup is Running
Get all kinds of Foo Fighters stuff on iTunes here
Back tomorrow...maybe. Going back to school is not good for daily blogging.
==TJ==

1 comment:
Dave was born in 1969, so he's not 40 yet...
Post a Comment