Tuesday, January 1, 2008

VLM's New Year's Resolution: Blog More

Happy New Year Everybody! The title pretty much gives it all; my goal for 2008 is to give more to you, my loyal readers. Haven't figured out exactly what that means yet, but some of the things I'm thinking about doing include:

-Reviving the Second Spin and Discount Rack features
-Weekly commentary on the radio charts
-Show you what I'm listening to every entry (see below)
-Perhaps a LiveBlog of the Grammys?
-Looks at awesome bands that aren't quite mainstream yet but deserve to be (also see below)
-Possible revival of the Radio Show
-More random looks into what I'm listening to

And any other things that I come up with. Either way, you're getting more from me. Regarding that awesome bands that aren't mainstream yet, if you're in such a band or know of a band that fits this category, let me know! Friend the MySpace page (now with a Link on the Left), or leave a message here. Already looking at doing a piece on 10 MySpace Bands I think everyone should know, so if you have ideas get 'em to me.

As for the what I'm listening to every entry...well, it's pretty simple. In addition to the MP3s of the songs I blog about, I'm gonna start giving out MP3s of the song I'm listening to as I type this. (assuming its different from one of the songs I write about). I'm also plotting some cool stuff for the pending one-year anniversary of VLM, so keep reading, and I will be back in the very near future.

Currently Listening To: Foo Fighters - Wind Up [iTunes]

==TJ==

No comments: