Sunday, March 23, 2008

Appreciate the Thought, But...

Check out the comment I got on this entry from a few days ago. Granted, I always like it when I get messages from record labels that aren't "take our music down" (Not YOUR music, assholes), but I think Warner Bros. and XL might've missed the point of that piece. Ah, well, at least they read the blog and weren't my usual spam comment.

==TJ==

2 comments:

Patrick Daniel O'Neill said...

Don't count that they actually read the blog, TJ. More likely (especially given the handle "web sheriff") that they have an employee whose job is to use Google's blog search and/or Technorati to search for mentions of Warner Bros. and its artists. Most of the time, this will be done precisely to demand removals of pirated music.

TJ said...

Yeah but this actually had my name on it and talked about something I said in the blog. It just missed the point of the entry.

==TJ==