Saturday, March 29, 2008

Weekend WTF: Wow, A Site that actually posts GOOD Mashups?

This edition of Weekend WTF is just as much a legitimate entry as it is a WTF post. Astute readers will find a new Link on the Left for a site called flipboitamidles. Flipboitamidles creates and posts videos for the mashups he creates. The video's aren't usually much to write home about, but the songs themselves are incredible. Most mashups seem to involve the same groups of songs and artists over and over again. On flipboitamidles, everyone is fair game, the best mashups I've found to date are "What I've Apologized" (Linkin Park/OneRepublic) and the (Hey Oh) remix to "Give It To Me" (Timbaland/RHCP). I've posted an MP3 of "What I've Apologized" below, but please support a fellow music blogger and check his site out.

Linkin Park/OneRepublic - What I've Apologized (Mashedup by Flipboitamidles)

Another legit entry coming later this weekend.

==TJ==

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

if it's a good mashup site you're looking for, then please have a visit at mashupciti.com.

cheers

revy

Anonymous said...

wow! thanks! it's good to hear that i have some fans out there!


thanks again! i like the exposure! lol thanks!

--flipboitamidles

Anonymous said...

It is very nice site, i like this site very much.
===================================
peter
WoW Gold