Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Jack's Mannequin Album Leaks...Maybe

I moved into the new apartment up at school today. After spending last year in a suite with seven other people with whom I had very little in common, I'm excited for the change in scenery. This time around its 3 people, all of whom I know fairly/extremely well, and we're all hella excited. For bonus points, we got a kitchen, so no more endless dining hall food.

In my musical universe not all that much is going on, making this post rather uninteresting. However within the last hour something broke that will lead to at least one future post sometime this week. Earlier today The Glass Passenger, the much-anticipated sophomore effort from Jack's Mannequin, leaked to the internet in some form. As the story appears to be going on PunkDisasters, promo copies were sent out, but since then the track listing has changed. Nonetheless, an album featuring new JM material is out in the open, 5 weeks before the slated September 30 release date.

I have no idea how close to the actual, final release the one I have is. I will keep checking and will post a review of the copy I have regardless later this week. Anyone with the actual leak (allegedly the REAL album leaked today) or more info should drop me a line.

==TJ==

1 comment:

Michael said...

Thanks for the news, this is the first place I've seen this. I'll download it tonight and be looking forward to your review.