Saturday, September 27, 2008

Charts: September 27

I accidentally left my iTunes playing while I went into the city for 5 hours today, so the numbers are more interesting. A bit more like what they'll be like when I get a new set of headphones.











.

This WeekLast WeekWeeks On (C)Weeks On (T)Artist - Song TitlePlays This Week (Last.fm)Total Plays (iTunes)Purchase Link

.

1N/A2
2
Snow Patrol - Take Back The City1719N/A

.

2N/A13Jack's Mannequin - The Resolution1429iTunes

.

3N/A11David Cook - Innocent1425iTunes

.

4N/A11Paramore - Emergency (Crab Mix)1315N/A

.

5N/A33Cobra Starship - I Kissed A Boy1221N/A

.

6N/A11Deas Vail - From Priests to Thieves1111iTunes

.

76
4
2
Foo Fighters - Cold Day in the Sun (Skin and Bones Version)1120iTunes

.

8N/A11Foo Fighters - But Honestly1019iTunes

.

942
2
Puddle of Mudd - Psycho915iTunes

.

10N/A11Deas Vail - White Lights99iTunes


As you can see, Deas Vail left a very nice impression on me, as I hope they do you. And of course the new Snow Patrol track finally sold me in grand fashion, earning its top spot. Paramore continues its reign on the charts, just now in the form of a different song.

More posts coming, including more new music.

==TJ==

PS This and all the other charts I've done here are archived, so if this gets pulled down I'll re-up it ASAP.

No comments: