Just in case you don't have frequent and/or have a LiveJournal, today is Andrew McMahon's birthday. The brains behind Something Corporate and Jack's Mannequin turns 26 today. Happy birthday Andrew (not that I think your reading this, but ya never know).
In celebration, i present two songs. One excellent JM track, and the only musical piece of evidence I'll accept from those that argue that Something Corporate is better than Jack's Mannequin.
Jack's Mannequin - Bruised [iTunes]
Something Corporate - Konstantine
==TJ==
Thursday, September 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Konstantine is one of the best examples, but you're missing the boat if you think that JM is superior to SC overall. JM is the shadow. A great shadow. But SC is the bright light. There's more there.
Hey, how do you feel about folks who claim Konstantine is just a song that's been hyped too much and quoted too often?
I disagree with them. I just remember listening to the song for the first time in the back of my best friend's car as her Mom drove us somewhere, crying as we each listened through a separate earphone piece...
Post a Comment